The new learning course is created and organized by «Directoriya» training center. The course is aimed at facilitating the introduction of formative assessment techniques in educator’s everyday practice in order to increase its efficiency and meet the Federal State Education Standards (FSES).
The information presented in the course will help participants to:
- motivate various groups of students to learn;
- set lesson aims together with students and achieve them;
- formulate specific criteria of lesson’s efficiency and assess students on their base;
- create friendly and proactive environment in the class.
The program is conducted in a distance learning form, learning assignments will require max. 2 hours of work a week. The program consists of three levels. You can participate at the 1st level without participating at 2nd and 3rd, but you cannot enroll for the 2nd and 3rd levels without passing the first.
- Level 1: Setting SMART goals and criteria-based assessment.
- Level 2: Learning-facilitating feedback in the classroom.
- Level 3: Questioning to develop students’ thinking
Level 1 starts at September 21, 2020. The detailed description of the levels, price of participation, timeframes and the contact information to enroll for the course can be found here.